Combo: 100% Wool Dryer Balls and Tick Attack™ Botanical Insect Repellent - 60ml
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Tick Attack™ Botanical Insect Repellent is a highly effective, natural-ingredient repellent that provides long-lasting protection against ticks and other biting insects. This spray boasts a refreshing scent of lemon eucalyptus and feels good on the skin.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- 5 hours of complete protection time against ticks & 6 hours against mosquitoes
- Approved by Health Canada / Reg. No. 34641
- 100% effective formula
- Natural, pure ingredients - safe for you, safe for the planet
- Safe for use by pregnant women
- Unlike-DEET, our active ingredient won’t melt plastics, like those found in work and safety gear, fabrics and tools
- 3 year shelf life
Lifts and separates clothing to ensure thorough drying. A waste-free, eco-friendly way to increase dryer efficiency and reduce static, naturally.
- Your clothes dryer can be an ally in the fight against tick bites.
- Ticks can be quite small and might wiggle their way into pockets, hems, and other unseen spots. After you return from the outdoors you can throw your dry clothes into the dryer on high heat for 10-20 min.
- Why the dryer balls? Because it helps separate the clothes making sure the heat gets into every crevice to reach and kill the ticks.
- Spritz dryer balls with AtlanTick Repellent Products® Lemongrass Outdoor Spray for added fresh citrusy scent
Tick Attack™ Botanical Insect Repellent contains a botanical insecticide derived from the leaves of the Lemon Eucalyptus tree.Leaves of healthy eucalyptus citriodora trees are sustainably harvested, then steam distilled to extract oil that contains a powerful botanical compound, and the key to Tick Attack™ Botanical Insect Repellent’s incredible 100% repellency. The remaining formula ingredients are naturally occurring organic compounds.
Please note, our shipping partners are experiencing periodic delays and our delivery times may be increased from our usual 3-7 days. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Canadian Shipping: $6.99CAD flat rate
U.S. Shipping: $15CAD flat rate
ATLANTICK RETURNS POLICY
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Defective product may be returned out of original packaging within 30 days in next to unused condition. Defective products include and are limited to rancid or mouldy formula within expiry date, faulty spray pump, significant bottle damage and broken clasps Returns will only be made on products purchased directly through the AtlanTick online store.
Return of product sold by a retailer independent of AtlanTick may be returned to the retailer in question. AtlanTick bears no responsibility for wholesale product orders from the time they leave AtlanTick property, and cannot guarantee condition of product sold by other retailers. AtlanTick does not guarantee returns or refunds with other retailers, it is the responsibility of the consumer to confirm the retailer’s return and refund policy.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to AtlanTick unless directed to by AtlanTick.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted: (if applicable
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (If Applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 936 Hwy 325, Blockhouse, NS, B0J1E0
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 936 Hwy 325, Blockhouse, NS, B0J1E0 You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a tractable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.