- Gift Cards come in the form of a redemption code (not physical cards) and may be purchased from Atlantick in the increments of $10, $25, $50 and $100 CAD.
- Gift Cards may be used at any time the Atlantick Repellent Products’ Shopify hosted e-commerce shop is in operation.
- Gift Cards are for use via the Atlantick Repellent Products’ Shopify hosted e-commerce shop only.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, nor are remaining balances after any use of the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards applied to an order total that is less than the available balance of the gift card will retain the balance until future use by the Gift Card holder.
- Gift Cards applied to an order total that is more than the available balance of the gift card will require additional payment; options for the additional payment will be consistent with regular Atlantick site payment options and be provided in the order checkout.
- Atlantick holds no responsibility for the protection of the Gift Card redemption code after it is transferred to the gift card purchaser, therefore we recommend you keep the redemption code private and share only with the intended recipient. Atlantick will not refund gift card balances due to mis/use by unintended recipients.
- Items purchased with Gift Cards that have been accepted by Atlantick as ‘Returned’ will be reimbursed with a Gift Card for the equivalent value of the item returned. Please see our Return and Refund Policy for more information.
ATLANTICK RETURNS POLICY
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Defective product may be returned out of original packaging within 30 days in next to unused condition. Defective products include and are limited to rancid or mouldy formula within expiry date, faulty spray pump, significant bottle damage and broken clasps.
Returns will only be made on products purchased directly through the Atlantick online store. Return of product sold by a retailer independent of Atlantick may be returned to the retailer in question. Atlantick bears no responsibility for wholesale product orders from the time they leave Atlantick property, and cannot guarantee condition of product sold by other retailers. Atlantick does not guarantee returns or refunds with other retailers, it is the responsibility of the consumer to confirm the retailer’s return and refund policy.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to Atlantick unless directed to by Atlantick.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted: (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (If Applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 936 Hwy 325, Blockhouse, NS, B0J1E0
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 936 Hwy 325, Blockhouse, NS, B0J1E0
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a tractable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.