Skip to content
- They key to proper tick removal is to get the whole tick, mouth parts included.
- Do not twist! If you twist an embedded tick, you will most likely succeed in separating its body from its mouthparts, which may remain stuck in your skin and lead to infection.
- Use the AtlanTick TickPick like a crowbar, and with even pressure pry the tick out.
- Proper tick removal reduces the chance of squeezing the tick, or forcing it to regurgitate pathogens into your body.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.